Logitrans HL Inox Plus EX, 1500kg
The Logitrans HL Inox Plus EX is a fully stainless steel scissor lift pallet truck that has been designed for hazardous areas, where an explosive atmosphere is occasionally generated due to gases or dust.
The design focuses on the safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. No damage to surroundings, pallets and goods - it has an elegant design with rounded corners.
From Danish manufacture Logitrans, high quality is ensured through an extended test programme.
Suitable for lifting open sided pallets, where no bottom runners are present. A stainless steel straddle pallet lifter is available for Chep pallets with bottom runners.
- Approved for operations in explosive atmospheres
- Manufactured in conformance with directive no. 2014/34/EC and the standards EN 80079-36 and EN 80079-37
- Categorised in equipment group II
- Suitable for areas classified as zone 1/zone 21 (do also cover zone 2/zone 22)
- Suitable for the pharmaceutical industry and the oil, gas and paint industry
- Two anti-static vulkollan wheels
- 100% stainless steel
- Strong construction for long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- 2 year parts warranty
Logitrans HL Inox Plus EX, HLRF, 1500kg
|Model||HL1004 Inox Plux EX|
|Lowered Height (Forks)||90|
|Fork Span||540, 680|
|Individual Fork Width||163|
|Length without forks||340|
|Aisle width (Euro Pallet: 800 x 1200)||1830|
|Fork Roller Material||Nylon or Polyurethane|
|Steering Wheel Material||Antistatic Vulkollan|
|Drive & Performance||Info|
|Lift Speed with/without load||normal/quick 10/35 per pump|
|Lowering Speed with/without load||0.093|