Logitrans Logitilt LT 1001, 1000kg
The Logitrans Logitilt lifts and tilts box pallets, crates, stillages and dolavs to a 90 degree angle, so the contents can be easily accessed. It prevents strain injuries associated with manual handling and repeated bending and stretching.
From Danish manufacturer Logitrans, this is a very high quality crate tilter, designed for production and packing areas in all industry sectors: including manufacturing, retail, warehousing and distribution. A stainless steel version is also available for food and pharmaceutical high care areas with high hygiene requirements.
Logitrans focus on safety and ergonomic working conditions for the user. The Logitilt can tilt a box or crate up to 90 degrees and the height can be adjusted for both sitting and standing working positions. The tilt angle can be set, so that the Logitilt automatically stops at the correct angle for the user.
Customise your Logitilt: for non standard box and crate sizes, the Logitilt can be supplied with a custom bespoke fork width and fork length. It can also be customised with special features, for lifting & turning non-palletised items (eg hospital beds). Please feel free to contact us to discuss your application.
The LT-TE is designed to lift and tilt open box pallets via sides where bottom runners are not present. For larger crates and closed crates with bottom runners, you will require a Straddle Tilt with adjustable support legs.
Very high quality standards are ensured through an extended test program. All Logitrans products are supplied with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Electric lift lower & tilt functions
- Adjustable height, for both sitting and standing positions
- Remote control for the tilt functions
- Foot protectors, parking brake, safety valve and emergency stop for optimum operator safety
- Handle can be turned to the side and locked, so user has free access to the contents of the box or crate
- A stainless steel version is also available, for high care areas
- Wrapover support legs for handling open sided crates (via sides without bottom runners)
- A straddle version is available, for handling closed crates (with bottom runners)
- A Logitrans Rotator with side tilting forks is also available (crate turner with 180 degree turn)
- 2 year parts warranty
Logitrans Logitilt LT1001, 1000kg
|Net Weight (without battery)||177|
|Lowered Height (Forks)||85|
|Fork Length||800 / 1150|
|Individual Fork Width||163|
|Length without forks||590|
|Height, Tilted||Adjustable 750-950|
|Fork Roller Material||Nylon or Polyurethane|
|Steering Wheel Material||Nylon or Polyurethane|
|Drive & Performance||Info|
|Battery Voltage/Capacity A/h||12 / 70|
|Battery Type||Maintenance Free|
|Lift Motor Rating||0.8 12V|
|Lift Speed with/without load||lift/tilt 4 / 14|
|Lowering Speed with/without load||lift/tilt 3 / 11|