BT OEC2300 (LHM230) Hand Pallet Truck with Hand Brake, Quick Lift Pump, 2300kg
The OEC2300 with Brake is a very high quality hand pallet truck, fitted with a bike-style handbrake and soft compound Vulkollan steer wheels. This particular braked pallet truck has a quick lift pump, to reduce the number of pump strokes required to lift the pallet. From manufacturer BT Toyota, this model should not be compared to other cheaper pallet trucks in its class.
The OEC Braked is especially useful in transport, distribution and retail environments, where extra control is required to slow and stop the movement of the truck. It is a safer alternative to a standard pallet truck in delivery applications involving tail lifts, as well as other environments involving ramps, bumps, gradients and confined spaces. A pallet truck with brake should always be considered in areas where customers or pedestrians may be in the vicinity.
Versatile and convenient with very high reliability, the OEC2300 offers years of problem free pallet handling. Excellent ergonomic properties guarantee safe, user friendly handling.
Used pallet trucks with brakes are also available.
- High quality bike-style hand brake and vulkollon steer wheels, for controlled pallet truck movement
- Quick lift pump - only 4 pumps to pallet lift
- Easy to steer and manoeuvre with 180º steering angle
- Easy pallet entry with rounded fork tips and front climber wheels
- Easy to handle with low own weight
- Reliable and robust fork frame made of high strength steel
- Also available without handbrake
- Also available with food & wet spec modifications, for better protection in food and wet applications
|Model||BT Toyota OEC2300 with Brake|
|Net Weight (without battery)||70|
|Lowered Height (Forks)||85|
|Fork Span||450 / 520 / 685|
|Fork Length||910 / 1000 / 1150 / 1220|
|Fork Roller Material||Nylon|
|Steering Wheel Material||Vulkollan|