Logitrans Panther Inox, PI2072 & PI2082
The Panther Inox from Danish manufacturer Logitrans is a very high quality stainless steel hand pallet truck, designed for high care areas where hygiene is essential. It is designed to minimise the risk of bacterial contamination and is ideal for use in environments such as food production and pharmaceutical.
Customise your Panther Inox: special fork spans, fork lengths and fork types are available for handling non standard pallets, IBCs, box pallets, crates, stillages, dolavs and drums. The Inox can be built with other special bespoke features (eg platform table) for the handling of non-palletised goods, such and reels and machinery. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your handling issue.
The Panther Inox is designed to prevent operator strain injuries: focus is put on safety and the ergonomic working conditions of the user. High quality is ensured through an extended test program.
- Long operating life and low maintenance costs
- Acid-resistant AISI316L stainless steel fork chassis. Stainless handle, wheel forks, lifting arm and thrust plate. The push rods have a polymer plastic coating. The pump is chromit-treated.
- Electro polish finish (few hiding places for bacteria)
- Elegant design with rounded corners - no damage to surroundings, pallets or goods
- Hazardous zone ATEX version also available, for use in explosive atmospheres
- 2 year manufacturer's parts warranty
Logitrans Panther Inox, IP2072 & PI2082
|Lowered Height (Forks)||Adjustable 75-83mm or 85-93mm|
|Lift Height||Lowered height + 120mm|
|Fork Span||520, 680|
|Fork Length||810, 915, 970, 1140, 1220, 1520|
|Individual Fork Width||160|
|Fork Roller Material||White Nylon|
|Steering Wheel Material||White Nylon|